- An activity dedicated to the financing of mobile and industrial assets (amounting more than EUR 10M) for major players in the market: operators and lessors.
- A proven track record of more than 25 years in Asset Finance (USD 5bn portfolio globally).
- An organization including 30 professionals divided into 3 major divisions: Paris (EMEA), New York (Americas) and Singapore (Asia-Pacific).
- A wide range of products and financing techniques offered to our clients:
- Corporate mortgage loans,
- Finance lease and Operating lease,
- Sale & leaseback,
- Financing with limited recourse,
- Optimized financing.
- CIC intervenes mainly as an arranger, but also participates in significant market transactions.
- Debt package usually range from EUR 10M to 100M.
- Ability to set up financing over long periods.
- Particular care taken in the development of long-term relationships with customers and in the analysis of needs in view of recommending tailor-made solutions.
- Close and historical relationships with major global banking players active in this allowing to set up club-deals on large operations.
Main areas of intervention
- Container ships
- Bulk carriers
- LPG ships
- Ferries / PCC
- Support vessels for the wind offshore industry
- Sail-powered Marine
- Boeing, Airbus, Embraer, ATR, CRJ
- Wide bodies
- Narrow bodies
- Regional Jets
RAIL & CONTAINERS